This weather reminds me of falling in love with you…
Purple Cats and Other Seemingly Hopeless Dreams
Have you ever woke up one morning extremely sad? Maybe because of a bad event the night before. Maybe because you dread the day ahead of you. For me, it was because of a dream I had. The dream itself was actually very wonderful. However, I was sad because when I woke up I realized it was merely a dream and none of it actually happened. You are probably thinking that I had a deep dream like dancing with the guy of my dreams or being with a relative that has passed away. Oh, no. My dream was about finding a stray cat. And not just any cat. This, my friends, was a beautiful purple cat.
I was walking home and along the side of the road was small cat. I took some steps closer to it and the sunlight revealed the cat to have a wonderfully violet tinted fur coat. So of course I picked it up. It didn’t enjoy that so the cat proceeded to claw and bite at my arms. But I didn’t care. I basically kept telling it, “You’re beautiful. I’m taking you home to live with me forever and I will care for you and love you everyday of my life.” Yeah, you could say it was love at first sight.
The reason I had so many feelings for this cat was because I’ve never had a pet before. My mother has always been allergic to animal fur. But for some reason she let me keep this lovely cat. I began petting his beautiful fur and just really enjoying the company of this cat…. and then my alarm went off. I woke up depressed and catless. Needless to say I was thinking about that cat all day long. The person who brings me a purple cat is the person I will marry. Seriously :)
So long and may purple cats always be with you.
And I Will Never Stop Loving Her. She Is My Sunshine.
That everything has an opposite. Yes, I know everybody learns this while watching sesame street at age 4 but it took me to age 16 to fully understand that this applies to everything, to life in general.
For every heavy, there’s light.
For every down, there’s up.
For every no, there’s yes.
For every stop, there’s go.
For every time you cry endlessly, there will be a time you laugh hysterically.
For every moment that makes you feel like you’ve hit rock bottom, there’s more moments you feel like you are on top of the world.
For every time someone says goodbye, there will soon be someone that says hello.
For every friend that has stabbed you in the back, there will be many that will never leave your side or break your trust.
For every person that makes you feel worthless, there will be someone who let’s you believe that you are everything to them.
For every single person that breaks your heart, there will be just one who will never leave or hurt you because they love every little thing about you.
Maybe I shouldve realized this sooner. But I’m glad I understand now.
“What are you doing??” “GETTING A LIFE.”
What better thing for a 16 year old to do at 11 o’clock on a Saturday night than watch Scott Pilgrim VS the World with her 12 year old brother? Certainly not go out with her friends like any normal teenager, heh.
Lemme tell you about this movie, I sorta dug it. I mean if you’re a nerd, like me, who loves video games, random fun special effects, lots of far fetched action that you totally wish could happen in real life, cat fights, Asian girls that know how to fight (cmon, you know that’s hot), and enough cheesy catch phrases to last you a lifetime, then this you will probably orgasm to this movie.
However this movie was so fast paced and you really had to like focus on it or else you would miss something important. I swear, I have a migraine trying to keep up with Ramona’s hardcore mood swings and Scott’s incessant nervous babbling. Seriously is Michael Cera EVER going to play a role where he’s not the awkward teenager that doesn’t know how to socialize correctly with girls? Examples:
JUNO- the kid was freaking popping TicTacs whenever he saw Ellen Page. That’s not normal! He was even doing that like 5 seconds before they were going to fuck, that’s just awkward.
SCOTT PILGRIM- He talked about PacMan and FucMan when they first met. Nuff said. And she was obviously not interested until about 30 seconds later she was THIS close to doing him.
If I was Michael Cera I wouldn’t know whether to be offended or escatic. All movie producers see him as a socially impaired gawky teen. But on the bright side he’s always hooking up with really hot girls in all his movies (you know you think Ellen Page is hot, don’t deny it XD)
That’s enough of my little schpeel about this movie. I don’t feel like typing out it’s long as name anymore.
Goodbye and may you never drown in a vat of monkey semen (:
I Hope He Gets Raped By a Shark
I kinda want to vomit up my heart and throw it at him screaming, “Here! Take it! You are inflicting enough pain to it already, why not fuck with it a little more?? Keep it, I don’t want it anyway.”
“Can You Feel Your Heart As It Hits The Ground?”
Smokahontas- Attack Attack!
Happy Turkey Day!<3
Anyway, I’m new here, so I don’t exactly know what I am doing. I’m just kinda writing random stuffs, which is all good, because soon enough you will see that I am a very random person.
So maybe I shall start with some random things about myself. Ready? GO! XD
1. I have this crazy curly hair and I love it. Most girls that have curly hair absolutley despise it and want straight hair, but not me! Yes it is quite a hassle, and yes it is quite obnoxious, and yes I know it can get quite out of control but I really don’t care. My hair makes me, well, me! I wouldn’t be me without my hair this curly, which is why I don’t straighten it often. And because it takes 2 hours O.o
2. I have very weird taste in music. Seriously, one day I’ll be jamming out to like Owl City and HeyHiHello! and the next day I’ll be rocking out to some System of a Down and Radiohead and then the day after that I’ll be singing and dancing to some showtunes such as Sweeney Todd and Thoroughly Modern Millie and so much more. I honestly don’t believe in songs that are on the radio. Its an endless brainwashing cycle and I have a huge conspiracy against it, but its way too long to explain at the moment.
3. I’m a nerd. Just saying. And I proudly admit it. That is all.
So that’s it for my first blog thingy or whatever the hell this is. I’m off to explore this magical website.
P.S. So I wanted to say goodbye in a cool way so i googled some different ways to say goodbye. Here are some of my favorites:
- May the forces of evil get lost on the way to your front doorstep
- May your teeth never be replaced by freshly ironed wool socks
- May your spleen never transform into a solution to the European Union’s impending energy crisis and become a battlefield for an upcoming war to end all wars.
- May you never awaken one morning and find yourself with Iranian death camps for hands and Gorbachev’s eyelids attached to your feet.
- May your mouth never be conquered by a band of marauding Vikings.
- May you never have your soul absorbed into the Netherworld by a power-hungry televangelist.
- May you never urinate the sweet sweet sounds of 70’s disco funk.
- So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- May your mother’s cousin never be assaulted by Attila the Hun at the supermarket
- Stay cool, home-brotha
- May you never drown in a vat of monkey semen (MY FAVORITE)
Goodbye, Au revoir, Aloha, Adios, Ciao, and may you never ever drown in a vat of monkey semen (: